The ReStore - Great Falls is a home improvement destination for new and gently used products for the whole home. We stock appliances, furniture, building materials, upgrade materials, paint, flooring, rugs and much more! We also accept donation for gently used good.
- Your donations directly fund our homebuilding program and helps us create hope in our community.
- Your donations are tax deductible!
- We offer free pick-up
- Save our landfill! All donations divert dumping and ease the strain of unwanted goods going into our landfill.
We gladly accept:
- Refrigerators ($45 freon disposal fee)
- Building Materials
- New flooring
- Windows (must be newer)
- Kitchen gadgets and accessories
- Sinks, tubs and toilets
- Plumbing supplies
- Furniture (must be free of stains and tears)
- Roofing materials
- Glass Mirrors
- Electronics (newer and must work)
- Oddities/Collector's Items
We do not take:
- Old electronics
- Linens, towels, sheets and curtains
- Mini blinds
- Used carpet or pad
- Old windows
- Old lights (no fluorescents or incandescent bulbs)
- Wood garage doors
- Shower doors
- Safety Equipment (no helmets or harnesses)
- Baby Items
How do I schedule a pick-up?
- Please call the ReStore!
- All items must be outside and at ground level. Our staff may enter a garage area but not your home for safety reasons.
- We kindly ask that small items be placed in boxes for easier pick-up and transport.
For any questions about what we accept for donations, please call the ReStore at 406-453-2173 or email the ReStore Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Restore Summer Hours: 9 AM to 5 PM Wednesday - Saturday
401 3rd AVE South, Great Falls, MT, 59403